Through Stand and Betrayal & Beyond, Providence offers discipleship programs for those searching for hope, freedom, and healing from the pain of sexual addiction, intimacy disorders, betrayal, and shame.
Stand is a nine-month intensive discipleship program for men. Stand exists to help men move toward Christlikeness in their daily lives and within their marriages for the glory of God. Through the program, men will find a safe place to establish a foundation of accountability and demonstrate consistency in fighting for sexual purity. The closer you walk with God, the more aware you are of yourself and your sin. Freedom from sexual addiction is not merely a heart change, it is a battle of the mind; simply trying harder and praying more doesn’t work. Through Stand, men will find tools to:
- Break denial structures
- Understand the addictive cycle
- Access the deep wound
The current session of Stand is closed. If you would like information on future sessions, please click here.
- Who should sign up for Stand? The men who attend should have experienced past struggles or are currently struggling with sexual sin.
- What material will Stand cover? Stand uses the Pure Desire 7 Pillars curriculum as the foundation for the program.
- What is the format of the Stand program? The program will be largely centered around a small-group format, with a maximum of seven men in each small group.
Betrayal & Beyond
This biblically-based group is designed for women who have suffered the effects of their husband's (or ex-husband's) pornography and sex addiction and are seeking community. The Betrayal & Beyond workbook reveals the truth and nature of sexual addiction, and how women are wounded by the addict’s behaviors. For women who have suffered betrayal, their healing comes from understanding the role of trauma, establishing healthy boundaries, exploring the depth of forgiveness, and learning to live in restoration.
An informational meeting for Betrayal & Beyond will be held on Zoom on Sunday, January 31 at 7pm. Click here to request more information.
The next session of Betrayal & Beyond will begin with an open group meeting on Monday, February 8 at 7pm. The group will close on Monday, February 15. Click here to request more information.
About Betrayal & Beyond:
- What material will be used? Betrayal & Beyond uses the Pure Desire curriculum as the foundation for the program.
- What is the format? Meetings will be in a small-group format, where you will experience a safe and confidential environment. The group will have time to do check-in's and then go through the weekly homework in the workbook and journal.