Peace in Parenting is a 12-week ministry, designed to provide a biblical framework for parents as they seek to raise children that love, honor, and obey God. Each session consists of biblical teaching, practical application, and interactive participation with fellow parents in a small group setting.
The next session of Peace in Parenting will be held on Wednesday evenings, September 4-November 20. Registration is on a first-come, first serve basis and spots are limited. The cost for this ministry is $40, which covers materials for you and, if applicable, your spouse. Building Blocks is available for the children of those participating in Peace in Parenting.
About Peace in Parenting:
- Who should sign up for Peace in Parenting? Peace in Parenting is primarily directed toward married parents with school-age children and younger, who intend to raise their children in the church. Single parents are also welcome and will benefit from the principles taught.
- What is the goal for Peace in Parenting? Peace in Parenting is intended to disciple parents so that they:
- Become more conformed into the image of Christ,
- Grow in maturity as believers in Christ,
- Fashion a biblical parenting worldview, and
- Become better equipped to disciple their children.
- Is there an additional cost for childcare? There is no cost for our children’s program, Building Blocks. In Building Blocks, children will be learning from the New City Catechism for Kids.