If you're sensing a call to ministry, then we invite you to consider interning at Providence Church. Dedicated to equipping gospel-centered, church-loving, mission-focused servants for the advancement of Christ's Kingdom, the internship is designed to help you prepare for a life of fruitful ministry.
The Internship Experience
The Providence Church internship is a nine-month internship designed to strengthen your gifts and clarify your call to ministry. Throughout the internship, you will receive specialized training in different ministry functions, as well as, receive opportunities for mentorship, fellowship, and hands-on ministry experience. We believe this program provides an effective blend of theological education, spiritual formation, and hands-on experiences that will enable you to grow in your love for God, His Word, and His Church.
As an intern, you will be expected to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Become a Covenant Member at Providence Church
- Actively participate in a Community Group
- Complete 12-15 hours of weekly work/learning/service at Providence Church
- Serve in at least one Providence Church ministry
- Complete all assigned reading and writing projects in a timely manner
- Complete all assigned work projects in a timely manner
Who Should Apply?
The Providence Church internship is open to men and women who are seeking to clarify their call and strengthen their gifts. Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Must qualify as a member of Providence Church
- Must affirm the Providence Church Statement of Faith
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Have at least one year of consistent local church membership
- Receive endorsement from your local church
To apply for the ministry internship, click here and complete the application form.
Where: Providence Church in Frisco, TX
Duration: Nine Months (September-May)
Time Commitment: 12-15 hours of work per week, plus additional reading
Compensation: $500 per month
Benefits: Providence Church does not offer insurance benefits to interns.
Application Deadline: June 15