Foundations is a 12-week intensive discipleship seminar designed to equip the believer with the foundational doctrines and ethics of the Christian faith.
Stay tuned for details on the next session of Foundations!
- Why Foundations? It is imperative that disciples be taught all that Christ commanded (Matthew 28:19-20). The mandate of Christian discipleship demands that we teach believers the essential doctrines and ethics that Christ and His apostles taught.
- What material will Foundations cover? Foundations will use The New City Catechism as a starting point to teach the foundational doctrines and ethics of the Christian faith.
- Who should sign-up for Foundations? All believers are encouraged to sign up for Foundations. Foundations is the next step in Providence’s discipleship pipeline after Starting Point and membership.
- What if I have to miss a seminar session for travel or an unforeseen circumstance? Seminar sessions may be made up. Inform the instructors of your absence and they will work with you in making up the missed seminar.
- Who will be the instructors for Foundations? Scott Dickson will be the primary instructor, along with other teachers within the church.
- When will Foundations seminars meet? Foundations will begin on Wednesday evenings from 6:30 to 8:30 P.M.
- Is there an additional cost for childcare? There is no cost for our children’s program, Building Blocks. In Building Blocks, children will be learning from the New City Catechism for Kids.