As Providence Church continues to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic, this page will be updated with the latest news and information pertaining to Providence's gatherings.
Updated on October 25, 2020
Providence Kids classrooms are now open for birth through age five at both the 9:00 and 11:00 services. Space will be limited in these classrooms and you will be able to register your child at providencefrisco.com/reserve when you save your seats for Sunday worship.
If you would like to learn more about our response to COVID-19 and the protocols being observed in Providence Kids, please click here.
Select ministries will begin meeting at the church in September, following the same protocols observed on Sunday mornings. Many ministries will also offer virtual options for those who are unable to attend in person. For more information on upcoming ministries and events, please visit providencefrisco.com/events.
Updated on July 29, 2020
Watch the video above for a message from our lead pastor, Afshin Ziafat, about our plans for regathering, as well as insight into the elders' prayers and decision-making in response to COVID-19.
Join us for worship on Sunday mornings at 9:00 and 11:00 am.
In accordance with the state’s guidelines, we’ll cap our attendance at 200 (about 50% of our sanctuary’s capacity). We will require reservations on a first-come/first-serve basis - you will be able to save your seat at the link below starting on the preceding Sunday.
Our elders want to acknowledge that we're not all in the same boat when it comes to this pandemic. Exercising wisdom will lead some of you to different decisions about the best course of action for you and your families, but we want to encourage all of you to stay connected through one of these options for Sunday worship:
- Worship with us in person at the church on Sunday mornings at 9:00 or 11:00. We will also be opening up family worship spaces in the community room and connection center - if you have young children and are concerned about distractions, these spaces may be a solution for you.
- Gather with a smaller group in your home to watch the live stream together on Sundays at 11:00. You could invite community group members or neighbors to worship with you in your home. Watch the service together at providencefrisco.com/live and use the discussion guide after the service.
- Set aside intentional time for family worship through the live stream on Sunday mornings. Use the family worship resources at providencefrisco.com/live to lead your family in worshipping together.
- Providence Kids will not be offered at this time. We will have sanitized activities and resources for your kids to use during the service. We will also open the Community Room and Connection Center as family worship spaces - families may reserve space in these rooms to watch the live stream.
- We ask that you wear a mask from the time that you enter the building until you're seated in the sanctuary. You may choose to leave your mask on throughout the worship service or remove it once you're seated.
- Seating will be according to household or family unit, with each unit appropriately distanced.
- We will clean and sanitize surfaces between each service.
- We will not hand out Loops but will offer a digital version in the app.
- We will not serve coffee or allow the use of water fountains.