Worship at Home - Good Friday, April 10
This evening the Providence elders will lead us in a time of reflection on the death and sacrifice of Jesus.
"For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, so that you might follow in his steps. He committed no sin, neither was deceit found in his mouth. When he was reviled, he did not revile in return; when he suffered, he did not threaten, but continued entrusting himself to him who judges justly. He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed. For you were straying like sheep, but have now returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls." -1 Peter 2:21-25
Join the Worship Service
If you made a decision to follow Christ tonight, we would love to follow up with you and send you a small gift. Please click here to let us know how to get in touch with you.
This Evening's Worship Songs
- Yet Not I But Through Christ In Me - CityAlight (Jonny Robinson, Michael Farren, Rich Thompson)
- Is He Worthy - Andrew Peterson (Andrew Peterson, Ben Shive)
- Meditate on the fact that your own sins were being punished by God on the cross.
- Give thanks to God for the incredible mercy he has shown you.
- Ask God for strength to endure the suffering that comes with following Jesus.
Find additional resources to observe the remainder of Holy Week here. You'll find a daily guide to Holy Week, videos (including family devotional videos), and more.
More in Blog
September 9, 20202 Corinthians: The Focused Church
August 17, 2020Perspectives from an Ordinary Dad: Leading Your Family to Know God
August 12, 2020Perspectives from an Ordinary Dad: Using Everyday Moments