Worship at Home - Sunday, April 5
Providence family, we encourage you to use the resources below to worship in your homes today. Take time to be strengthened and encouraged by Afshin's message from God's Word, to sing songs that center your heart and mind on truth, and to pray for yourself and for the world around us.
Join the Worship Service
This Morning's Worship Songs
- This We Know - Vertical Worship (Jason Ingram, Kristian Stanfill)
- Yet Not I But Through Christ In Me - CityAlight (Jonny Robinson, Michael Farren, Rich Thompson)
- Is He Worthy - Andrew Peterson (Andrew Peterson, Ben Shive)
Kids Worship Song
- If you have young children in the home, click here to dance and sing along with "King of Everything" from Austin Stone Worship.
Afshin's Sermon - Submit Your Life to God - Hebrews 13:17-18, 22-25
1. Pray for our President, for leaders in science and health who are working for a cure to this disease, for health care professionals who are on the front line of this battle, for those who have lost loved ones, and for those who are sick.
2. Pray for the elders of Providence, your community group leaders, and ministry leaders, and pray for yourself as you lead your home. Pray that we would lead with an ever-aware sense of accountability to God.
3. Pray that we would live by God’s word – that his word would guide our lives.
4. Pray that we would invest in our families and our neighbors.
5. Pray that we would be sustained by the grace of God.
Discuss in Your Homes
We've prepared discussion questions to use in your community groups, as well as family discussion questions.
Don't Miss These Announcements
Easter Outreach Packs
Easter Outreach Packs will be available for pickup at the church this afternoon from 1:00-4:00 p.m. Social distancing will be observed at the pickup for your safety. Click here for more ways to share about Easter with your friends, family, and neighbors.
Elder-Led Prayer Tonight
Join us online this evening for a time of corporate prayer led by our elders. The elders will host two Zoom calls at 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. In each of those calls, we'll pray together as a church for those affected by this pandemic, for medical workers, for the spread of the gospel, for our own hearts, for our church, and for our community. Call details will be sent this afternoon at 4:00 p.m. If you're not already on our email list, click here.
Find additional resources to observe Holy Week here. You'll find a daily guide to Holy Week, videos (including family devotional videos), and more.
More in Blog
October 15, 2020Here We Stand: Remembering the Reformation
September 9, 20202 Corinthians: The Focused Church
August 17, 2020Perspectives from an Ordinary Dad: Leading Your Family to Know God