Worship at Home - Sunday, March 29
Providence family, we encourage you to use the resources below to worship in your homes today. Take time to be strengthened and encouraged by Afshin's message from God's Word, to sing songs that center your heart and mind on truth, and to pray for yourself and for the world around us.
Join the Worship Service
This Morning's Worship Songs
- Waymaker - Leeland (Osinachi Kalu Okoro Egbu)
- King of Kings - Hillsong Worship (Brooke Ligertwood, Jason Ingram, Scott Ligertwood)
- Build My Life - Housefires (Brett Younker, Karl Martin, Kirby Kaple, Matt Redman, Pat Barrett)
Kids Worship Song
- If you have young children in the home, click here to dance and sing along with "Center My Life" from Austin Stone Worship.
Afshin's Sermon - Be Strengthened By Grace - Hebrews 13:7-16
1. Pray that we would remember and lead our homes with the word, our way of life, and our faith.
2. Pray that we would be secure in the truth that Jesus does not change.
3. Pray that we would find our strength in the grace he gives us, not in our own effort.
4. Pray that we would leave the comfort and applause of this world and embrace the reproach of Christ.
5. Pray that we would worship with our lips and our works and acknowledge the name of Jesus!
Community-Wide Prayer Tonight
Tonight at 7pm, Providence is joining other Frisco-area churches for a dedicated time of prayer in our homes. We encourage you to set an alarm to remind you to pray at 7pm, then plan to pray for 19 minutes using the prompts found at this link. Churches all around our community will be unified in praying for these specific requests for ourselves, our churches, our community, and our leaders.
Discuss in Your Homes
We've prepared discussion questions to use in your community groups, as well as family discussion questions.
Find additional resources for your family to use throughout the week at the link below. You'll find a family devotional, an elementary Bible study, and a students devotional.
More in Blog
October 15, 2020Here We Stand: Remembering the Reformation
September 9, 20202 Corinthians: The Focused Church
August 17, 2020Perspectives from an Ordinary Dad: Leading Your Family to Know God